- One of the most comprehensive joint supplements available in the UK
- The only joint supplement in the UK with a published, peer reviewed paper in The Journal of Equine Veterinary Science
- Unique combination and optimum levels of scientifically proven ingredients
- Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulphate, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid (HA), DHA, EPA DHA & EPA (Omega 3), Vitamin C
- For all horses, young and old with results seen in as little as 14 days
- 1.7kg tub gives approximately one month supply
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN A 10kg TUB
Instructions for use and feeding Guide Level 25ml (22.75g) scoops per day
Pony - approximately 250kg1.5
Horse - approximately 500kg2.5
Large Horse - over 750kg4
Pony - approximately 250kg3
Horse - approximately 500kg5
Large Horse - over 750kg8
Mix thoroughly with feed and split between meals where possible. Introduce to feed slowly.
*If using FlexAbility for the first time feed at the loading rate for the first 14 days.
Do not exceed the recommended intake
One of our core values is transparency. That’s why we list all the active ingredients per daily feeding rate so you know exactly what your horse is getting.
Per 55.6g (500kg Horse Feeding Rate) FlexAbility PLUS+ delivers: Glucosamine HCl 10g, MSM 6.5g, Vitamin C (stabilised and bioavailable to horses) 5g, Chondroitin Sulphate (Low Molecular Weight) 4.1g, Omega 3 20g (DHA & EPA 2.9g), Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 150mg.
Glucosamine HCl, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), Calcium ascorbyl monophosphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, Fish Oil (EPA & DHA), Hyaluronic Acid (HA).
Crude Protein 17%; Crude Fibre 1%; Crude Oils & Fats 4%; Crude Ash 1%; Sodium 30g/kg; Moisture 3%; Calcium 1%; Phosphorus 1%.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin C (3a312) 82g. Sensory Additives: Vanilla flavour 2.2g.